Hi, How Can We Help You?
  • Trusted Migration Service Provider and Education Consultant


July 18, 2022

Translating Documents to English

When applying for visas it is important to provide to assessing authorities and the Department of Home Affairs, the documents in English. If your application documents are not in English, you must also provide an English translation of the documents. Always ensure that the documents carry both the original in the other languages and the English translation. Translating documents if you are in Australia Acceptable translations of documents in Australia can be obtained from translators accredited with the National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters (NAATI). A list of approved translators can be found on NAATI’s website https://www.naati.com.au/. Translations must include the translator’s name, NAATI identification number and accreditation status. Translating documents if you are outside Australia If you have documents that were translated outside Australia, the translator must be approved by the authorities in the country where the translation was made. Overseas translations must be on the organisation’s letterhead and include an official stamp. The translator’s name (all in block letters), signature and contact telephone number must be legibly printed below the signature.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

You may use these <abbr title="HyperText Markup Language">html</abbr> tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>